Our section recently made changes in manager assignments to provide fresh perspectives to our work. Here are some of the changes we’ve made.
- Tara Turner assumes the role of section deputy. Jennifer Gondorchin has been promoted to benefits manager.
- Heather Sidman is retaining her role of head of human capital management (Fermiworks) and will also head up the compensation function.
- Stacey Vassallo will continue to lead the global services group and will now also lead the HR partners. This will enable us to provide services to our workforce as a whole, be they employees or users. These are the groups that the HR Partners support:
- Stacey Vassallo – CCD, SCD, Directorate, Finance, and WDRS.
- Deanne Randich – PPD, ND, LBNF, and FESS.
- Jeff Artel – AD, TD, and ESHQ.
- Here’s where and how you can find information on your HR partner: http://hr.fnal.gov/contact/hr-partners/
- Sandra Charles takes on the leadership of talent acquisition (employment), as well as diversity and inclusion.
- Juanita Frazier will continue with her labor and employee relations responsibilities. She will be telecommuting full-time; you can reach her via her Fermilab phone number and email address.
- Barb Brooks will continue in her role as head of professional development and Spencer Pasero in his role leading education and public outreach.
I am confident that our newly configured team will provide you with great service.
Here is a link to the new organization chart. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Kay Van Vreede is the head of WDRS.