Are you interested in ordering, and quickly receiving, commonly used off-the-shelf (COTS) items needed for your work?
Did you know that you can easily find products, as well as consolidate orders from multiple suppliers?
There are many benefits of eMarketplace:
• Streamlines the workflow for purchases.
• Provides online browsing to help buyers quickly and easily find products.
• Enables price comparison between multiple suppliers.
• Provides reduced costs through competitive pricing.
• Provides reduced shipping costs typically associated with other ordering methods.
• Eliminates paper-generated forms.
• Decreases delivery time for the customer at no additional cost – next day delivery for most items stocked locally.
Sign up for eShopper class – next eShopper class will be held on Monday, October 23rd, from 10:30AM to 11:30AM, WH2SW Curia II. The next eLicense holder class is scheduled for Thursday, November 9th, from 10 a.m. to noon in the training center computer lab. The link for registration is available thru TRAIN – http://eshq.fnal.gov/atwork/training/ – click on Class Schedule on the right side, eMarketplace classes are listed under General.
If you have any questions, please contact Gordon Bagby at X3388, or Julie Wiley at X8048.