News you need
Parking lot and pavement repairs around Wilson Hall will take place this week, weather permitting. The Kidney Pond parking lot is scheduled to be closed on Tuesday, May 3, and areas of the west Wilson Hall parking lot are scheduled to be closed on Wednesday, May 4.
Announcements and notices
- Chris Mossey named chief engineer
- Schwahn Road lane closures
- Wilson Hall parking lot closures
- SUSY three-day workshop at the LHC Physics Center
- Lunch & Learn about Hearing Services
- National Day of Prayer observance May 5
- From Nigel Lockyer: Five things you should know
- DASTOW 2016
- Users Center closed May 2, 3, and 4
- Scientists emeritus luncheon
In the News
From WTTW’s Chicago Tonight, April 27, 2016: The bison herd at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory just got a little bigger. On Tuesday, the first bison calf of 2016 was born at the particle physics laboratory located in suburban Batavia, roughly 35 miles from Chicago.
From Chicago Tribune/Beacon-News, April 21, 2016: Fermilab’s annual STEM Career Expo brought together Fermilab scientists and engineers as well as local companies and research organizations in order for teens to learn about careers in math and science.