Next month, the Wellness Office will sponsor the following fitness classes:
- Yoga: 12-1 p.m. Tuesdays, March 1 – April 19, at Ramsey Auditorium. Fee is $85/person.
- Muscle Toning: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, March 15 – May 5, at Fitness Center exercise room. Fee is $77/person.
- Kyuki-Do: 5-6 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, beginning March 28 at the Fitness Center exercise room. Fee is $55/person.
Next month, the Wellness Office will also sponsor the following free wellness offerings:
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 – 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; from 5 – 6 p.m. and from Noon – 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
- Scrappers: Open 11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 1, in the Wilson Hall small dining room. Scrapbookers bring your scissors, adhesive and journaling pen. Supplies provided for themed and generic layouts. Cost is $10/person.
- Toastmasters: Noon – 1 p.m. Thursdays, March 3 and 17, in the Wilson Hall seventh floor Racetrack.
- Card Stampers: Open 11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 8, in the Wilson Hall small dining room. Interested stampers should bring scissors, adhesive and journaling pen. Supplies provided for three cards. $10/person.
- Book Fair: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 30, and 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Thursday, March 31, in the Wilson Hall atrium.
- Great Wolf Lodge, Wisconsin Dells: 20 percent off best available room rates when reservations are made 30 days prior to arrival date. Use corporate code: FERM605A at greatwolf.com
- Movie tickets: AMC and Regal Theaters, $7-8. Goodrich Theaters, $8.