Next month, the Wellness Office will sponsor the following fitness classes:
- Kyuki-Do: 5-6 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, April 11 – May 18, at the Fitness Center Exercise Room. Fee is $55/person
- Yoga: 12-1 p.m. Tuesdays, April 26 – June 14, at Wilson Hall Auditorium. Fee is $85/person.
Next month, the Wellness Office will also sponsor the following free events:
- Lunch and Learn about Probiotics from noon – 1 p.m. on Wednesday, April 6, in WH Curia II. Presenter is Richard Steslow.
- Qigong, Mindfulness and Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction Classes from 7 – 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; from 5 – 6 p.m. and from noon – 12:45 p.m. on Fridays.
- Co-ed softball: League play begins May 4 at the Village softball field. Games will be held on Wednesdays or Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. For more information or to join a team, contact Dave Hockin.
- Scrappers: Open 11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 5, in the Wilson Hall Small Dining Room. Scrapbookers bring your scissors, adhesive and journaling pen. Supplies provided for themed and generic layouts. Cost is $10 per person.
- Toastmasters: noon – 1 p.m. Thursdays, April 7 and 21, in the Wilson Hall second floor Comitium.
- Card Stampers: Open 11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 12, in the Wilson Hall Small Dining Room. Interested stampers should bring scissors, adhesive and journaling pen. Supplies provided for three cards. Cost is $10 per person.
- Jazzercise: $20 off of the joining fee and $20 off of the first month. Some restrictions may apply. Print coupon.
- Great Wolf Lodge, Wisconsin Dells: 20 percent off best available room rates when reservations are made 30 days prior to arrival date. Use corporate code: FERM605A at greatwolf.com.
- Movie tickets: AMC and Regal Theaters, $7-8. Goodrich Theaters, $8.