Earlier this month, Fermilab Director Pier Oddone appointed the following new members of the Fermilab Physics Advisory Committee (PAC):
- Daniela Bortoletto, Purdue University
- Roger Blandford, Stanford University
- Chip Brock, Michigan State University
- Jeff Harvey, University of Chicago
Their terms will begin with the June PAC meeting, which will take place this year in Snowmass, CO.
The new members will replace the outgoing members whose terms end with the June meeting. Outgoing members include:
- John Carlstrom, University of Chicago
- JoAnne Hewett, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Ian Shipsey, Purdue University
- Rick Van Kooten, Indiana University
The full list of PAC members and meeting dates can be found on the web.