This month, the Wellness Office will sponsor the following free events:
- Lunch & Learn: Ask the Farmer from noon-1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 13, in WH2W, Curia II. What do molasses, yogurt, vinegar and ammonia have in common? They are all parts of the organic gardener’s tool caddy. Bill Scheffler from Pure Prairie Farm will teach you how to keep your family friendly garden growing full of flavor all season. Come with questions about your garden.
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 – 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon – 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
- Pool membership cost: $90/person; $210 for a family of four; additional family members are $30.
- Aqua Tots is a water acclimation class for ages 1-3. This class will take place from 10:45 – 11:15 a.m. Monday – Thursday, July 11-14 and July 18-21. Fee is $65 per child.
- Preschool swim lessons for ages 3-4 will take place from 10-10:30 a.m. Monday – Thursday, July 11-14 and July 18-21. Fee: $65 per person.
- Youth swim lessons for ages 5-12 will take place from 9-9:45 a.m. Monday – Thursday, July 11-14 and July 18-21. Fee: $65 per student.
Learn more about the pool and classes offered online.
- Kyuki-Do Martial Arts will take place from 5-6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, Aug. 4 – Aug.10, at the Fitness Center. Fee: $55 per person.
- Butts & Guts will take place from 12-12:45 p.m. on Thursdays, July 7 – Aug. 25, in the Fitness Center exercise room. Fee: $53 per person.
- Muscle Toning will take place from 5:30-6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 12 – Aug. 30, in the Fitness Center exercise room. Fee: $77 per person.
- Open Badminton takes place from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Wednesdays and 4 – 6 p.m. on Fridays at the gym. For more information contact Aaron Chou.
- Ultimate Frisbee takes place beginning at 5 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Village soccer field. For more information contact Joe Haley.
Six Flags Great America, GiftTree.com, Jazzercise, Movie Tickets, Great Wolf Lodge, Rosati’s of Batavia. More information online.