This month, the Wellness Office will sponsor the following free events:
- Lunch & Learn: Migraines and Cluster Headaches on Wednesday, Aug. 24, in WH2W, Curia II from noon to 1 p.m.
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium
Information about the Fermilab swimming pool:
- Daily entry fee: $7 per person; $5 per person after 5 p.m.
- Pool hours: Tuesday through Friday from noon to 7 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 6 p.m.; closed Mondays. Pool will be open through Sunday, Aug. 21.
The Wellness Office will sponsor the following fitness classes:
- Kyuki-Do martial arts: 5 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, Aug. 15 through Sep. 21 at the gym. Fee: $55 per person.
- Yoga: 12 to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays, Aug. 23 through Oct. 11 in Ramsey Auditorium. Fee: $85 per person.
- Open basketball: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday evenings at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Ultimate frisbee: 5 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Village soccer field. For more information contact Joe Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open badminton:11a.m.to 1 p.m. on Wednesdays and 4 to 6 p.m. on Fridays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required. For more information contact Aaron Chou at email@example.com
- Open volleyball: 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursdays, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Fridays and from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Chicago Fire, Six Flags Great America, Raging Waves, GiftTree.com, Jazzercise, AMC/Regal/Goodrich movie tickets, Great Wolf Lodge and Rosati’s of Batavia.
- More information can be found online.