This month, the Wellness Office will sponsor the following free events:
- Lunch & Learn: Supermarket Survival on Tuesday, Sept. 27. in WH2W, Curia II from noon to 1 p.m.
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
The Wellness Office will sponsor the following fitness classes:
- Butts & Guts: 1 to 1:45 p.m. on Thursdays, Sept. 8 through Nov. 3 at the gym. Fee: $55 per person.
- Muscle Toning: 5:30-6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sept. 20 through Nov. 10 at the gym. Fee: $77 per person.
- Bowling: 5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays, Sept. 7 through March 28 at Bowling Green Sports Center. For more information contact Barb Book at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open basketball: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday evenings at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Ultimate frisbee: 5 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Village soccer field. For more information contact Joe Haley at email@example.com.
- Open badminton: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesdays and 4 to 6 p.m. on Fridays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required. For more information contact Aaron Chou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open volleyball: 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursdays, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Fridays and from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Six Flags Great America, GiftTree.com, Jazzercise, AMC/Regal/Goodrich movie tickets, Great Wolf Lodge and Rosati’s of Batavia. More information can be found online.