This month, the Wellness Office
will sponsor the following free events:
- Health & Wellness Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 12 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in WH15 crossovers.
- Lunch & Learn: How to save $$ on prescriptions: Pros and cons of generics on Tuesday, Oct. 25 in WH2W, Curia II from noon to 1 p.m.
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
- Creative Writers Club: noon to 1 p.m. on Thursdays, Oct. 6 and 20 in WH4SE Abacus.
- Toastmasters: noon to 12:50 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 6 in WH1N and Oct. 20 in WH7 Racetrack.
- Amateur Radio Club: noon to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 26 in WH2C.
- Open basketball: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday evenings at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Open badminton: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesdays and 4 to 6 p.m. on Fridays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required. For more information contact Aaron Chou at email@example.com.
- Open volleyball: 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursdays, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Fridays and from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Six Flags Great America, GiftTree.com, Jazzercise, AMC/Regal/Goodrich movie tickets, Great Wolf Lodge and Rosati’s of Batavia. More information can be found online.