This month, the Wellness Office
will sponsor the following free events:
- Lunch & Learn: Best moves for faster weight loss on Tuesday, Nov. 8 in WH2W, Curia II from noon to 1 p.m.
- Lunch & Learn: Holiday survival on Tuesday, Nov. 29 in WH2W, Curia II from noon to 1 p.m.
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
- Book fair on Wednesday, Nov. 16, in Wilson Hall Atrium from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Thursday, Nov. 17, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Everyone that renews their gym membership or signs up for a fitness class by Nov. 11 will receive two complimentary movie tickets to Hollywood Blvd/Palms Cinema.
- Kyuki-Do Martial Arts on Mondays & Wednesdays, from Nov. 7 to Dec. 14 in the Fitness Center from 5 to 6 p.m. Fee: $55/person.
- Zumba on Wednesdays from Nov. 9 to Dec. 21 (No class Nov. 16), or on Thursdays from Nov. 10 to Dec. 29 (No class on Nov. 17 and Nov. 29) in the Fitness Center Exercise Room from noon to 12:45 p.m. Fee: $35/person.
- Muscle Toning on Tuesdays & Thursdays from Nov. 15 to Jan. 17, (No class Nov. 24, Dec. 27, Dec. 29) in the Fitness Center Exercise Room from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Fee: $77/person.
- Winter basketball league will take place Dec. 1 to March 29 from 5 to 7:30 p.m., the weeknight is TBD. Gym membership is required. If interested in joining, contact Brain Niesman at x3132 or email@example.com
- Open basketball: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday evenings at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Open badminton: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesdays and 4 to 6 p.m. on Fridays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required. For more information contact Aaron Chou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open volleyball: 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursdays, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Fridays and from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays at the gym. Membership to the gym is required.
- Sam’s Club, Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus, GiftTree.com, Jazzercise, AMC/Regal/Goodrich movie tickets, Great Wolf Lodge and Rosati’s of Batavia. More information can be found online.