This month, the Wellness Office
will sponsor the following free events:
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
- “Five Treasures” Qigong for Stress Relief classes from noon to 1 p.m. on Mondays from Jan. 26 through March 26 in Ramsey Auditorium. This is a short and easy to learn set of Qigong exercises, but this class is a more in-depth approach than the the drop in class listed above. There is a pecific attention on coordination of breath, posture and intention.
- Yoga on Tuesdays from Jan. 3 to Feb. 21 in Ramsey Auditorium from noon to 1 p.m. Fee: $85/person.
- Kyuki-Do Martial Arts on Mondays & Wednesdays, from Jan. 4 to Feb. 15 in the Fitness Center from 5 to 6 p.m. Fee: $55/person.
- Butts & Guts on Thursdays from Jan. 5 to Feb. 23 in the Fitness Center from noon to 12:45 p.m. Fee: $53/person
- Zumba on Wednesdays from Jan. 11 to Feb. 29, or on Fridays from Jan. 13 to March 2 in the Fitness Center Exercise Room from noon to 12:45 p.m. Fee: $45/person.
- Muscle Toning on Tuesdays & Thursdays from Jan. 24 to March 15 in the Fitness Center Exercise Room from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Fee: $77/person.
- Disney on ice: Dare to Dream at the United Center from Feb. 1 through Feb. 12.
- AMC and Regal movie tickets.
- More information can be found online.