This month, the Wellness Office
will sponsor the following free events:
- Weight Management Class from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesdays, from Feb. 8 to April 25, in Curia II. Participants must sign up in advance, as there is limited space.
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
- Kyuki-Do martial arts class from 5 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, Feb. 20 to March 28, in the Fitness Center. $55 per person.
- Yoga from noon to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays, from Feb. 28 to April 17, in Ramsey Auditorium. $85 per person.
- Open basketball will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and from 6 to 8 p.m. on Tuesdays in the Fitness Center gym. Gym membership is required.
- Open badminton will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesdays and from 4 to 6 p.m. on Fridays in the Fitness Center gym. Gym membership is required.
- Open volleyball will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Fridays in the Fitness Center gym. Gym membership is required.
- Disney on ice: Dare to Dream at the United Center from Feb. 1 through Feb. 12.
- AMC & Regal movie tickets
- More information can be found online.