This month, the Wellness Office
will sponsor the following free events:
- Eight Pieces
of Brocade Qigong classes from noon to 1 p.m. on Mondays from April 2 to June 4 in Ramsey Auditorium. For questions, please contact Seton Handville at x2152.
- Qigong, Mindfulness & Tai Chi Easy® for Stress Reduction classes from 7 to 8 a.m. on Wednesdays in Ramsey Auditorium; and from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Fridays in Ramsey Auditorium.
- Book fair on Wednesday, April 4, in Wilson Hall Atrium from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Thursday, April 5, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Kyuki-Do martial arts class from 5 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, April 2 to May 9, in the Fitness Center. $55 per person.
- Butts & guts from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Thursdays, from April 26 to May 31, in the Fitness Center. $41 per person.
- Coed softball league at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays or Thursdays from May 2 to August 15 in the Fermilab softball field in the Village. Men and women welcome; can be placed on a team. For more information, contact Dave Hockin.
- Changarro Restaurant
- AMC & Regal movie tickets
- More information can be found online.