This month, the Wellness Office
will sponsor the following free events:
- Lunch and learn about skin care and sun safety from noon to 1 p.m. on Monday, April 30 in Curia II.
- Employee health and fitness day from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 15 in the Main Ring. T-shirts, pedometers and frozen fruit bar will be provided. This is also the 10,000 Steps-A-Day program kickoff.
- Ten minute employee massages from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, May 21, and Tuesday, May 22 in the EOC on the ground floor of Wilson Hall. Call Jeanne at x2548 to reserve your massage.
- The Fermilab pool opens on Tuesday, June 5. Pool memberships are sold in the Wellness Office on the 15th floor of Wilson Hall. Swim lessons are available for pre-kindergarten children, youths and adults. Water aerobics will take place from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Mondays from June 18 through Aug. 6. For more information, click here.
- Yoga from noon to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays, May 1 to June 19, in Ramsey Auditorium. $85 per person.
- Zumba from noon to 12:45 p.m. on Wednesdays, May 9 to June 27, or Fridays, May 11 to June 29, in the Fitness Center. $45 per person.
- Kyuki-Do martial arts class from 5 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, May 14 to June 20, in the Fitness Center. $55 per person.
- Changarro Restaurant
- Dragon II Restaurant
- More information can be found online.