Director Pier Oddone has appointed the following new members of the Fermilab Physics Advisory Committee:
- Estia Eichten, Fermilab
- Giorgio Gratta, Stanford University
- Taku Yamanaka, Osaka University
- Steve Ritz, UC Santa Cruz, to remain on the PAC for one additional year
Their terms begin with the June PAC meeting, held this year in Aspen, Colo.
The new members will take the places of these outgoing members, whose terms end with the June meeting.
- Doug Bryman, University of British Columbia
- Yoshi Kuno, Osaka University
- Stephen Parke, Fermilab
- Bernard Sadoulet, UC Berkeley
The full list of PAC members and meeting dates can be found here.