Information packets about 2013 benefits will be sent to all employees via interoffice mail this week.
Please note that this year all employees will need to re-enroll for benefits during the annual enrollment period, from Oct. 22 to Nov. 6.
This means that even if you intend to continue with the same plans and coverage that you have this year, you must re-enroll. If you do not re-enroll, your coverage will be suspended on Dec. 31, 2012.
Fermilab provides employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits program, which includes medical, prescription drug and dental insurance, life insurance, income protection and retirement benefits. Annual enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your coverage for the upcoming year.
If you are unsure about your current benefit plan selections, you can check them by signing into the Employee Self Service application on the Fermilab at Work website. Your login ID is your Fermilab ID number. You can create a password if you are a first-time user, or reset your password if needed.
Mark your calendars for upcoming informational meetings on 2013 benefits:
- Monday, Oct. 22, 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., in Wilson Hall One West
- Monday, Oct. 22, 2:30 p.m., CDF Building 327, conference room
- Tuesday, Oct. 23, 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., in Wilson Hall One West
- Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2 p.m., in the Users’ Center Music Room
- Monday, Oct. 29, 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., in Wilson Hall One West
- Friday, Nov. 2, 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., in Wilson Hall Curia II