The Fermilab labwide calendar now has a new, more modern look and feel. View the calendar in its easier-to-browse format.
Improvements over the previous labwide calendar include:
- Option to view events in either list or calendar format
- Option to view events by day, week, month or year
- Ability to easily advance or regress through days, weeks, months or years
- Ability to jump to a specific date
- Easier access to event details, which are embedded (list view) or viewable via mouse-over (calendar view)
- Optimization for use on mobile devices
The procedure for adding, deleting or changing events in the labwide calendar remains the same as before; the Outlook calendar application is still the tool for generating labwide-calendar events.
Guidelines for what may be included on the labwide calendar are available online.
We hope you enjoy using the new labwide calendar. Please call the Office of Communication with questions at x3351, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.