ICHEP2016 will take place in downtown Chicago at the Sheraton Hotel from Aug. 3-10, 2016.
Information is available at http://www.ichep2016.org/.
The deadline for the abstract submission is Sunday, Feb. 7. Abstracts can be submitted using http://www.ichep2016.org/abstracts/ for both oral presentations and posters. Winners of the poster competition will be announced during the plenary session, and 50-60 poster presenters will have an opportunity to give a 1-minute elevator speech on her or his poster during the plenary session. Both oral and poster presenters will have opportunities to write proceedings which will be published online.
Topics at the conference will include
• Higgs physics
• Neutrino physics
• Physics beyond the Standard Model
• Top quark and electroweak physics
• Quark and lepton flavor physics
• Strong interactions and hadron physics
• Heavy ions
• Astroparticle physics and cosmology
• Dark matter detection
• Formal theory developments
• Accelerator physics and future accelerator facilities
• Detector R&D and performance
• Computing and data handling
• Technology applications and industrial opportunities
• Education and outreach
• Diversity and inclusion