During the week of Aug. 8, all employees will receive an email from FermiWorks to review their emergency contacts. Please take a few minutes to complete this important process to ensure your contacts are entered and updated, if necessary. This information will be accessed by authorized personnel only in the event of a personal emergency situation.
Here are detailed instructions for how to review, acknowledge or update your contacts:
Login to FermiWorks: https://wd5.myworkday.com/fermilab/fx/home.flex.
- Click on your FermiWorks inbox and open the task to “Update Emergency Contacts.”
- Click on the green button to review and edit emergency contacts as necessary.
- If your primary contact is listed and there are no changes, click “submit”, then “done”.
- If your primary contact is listed and you need make updates, click the “edit” button for each field as necessary. Click the “check mark” to move on to the next section. When you are complete, click “submit”, then “done”.
- If your primary contact is not listed, click the “Add” button. Enter each field as necessary by clicking the “edit” button. Click the check mark to move on to the next section. When you are complete, click “submit”, then “done”.
- After clicking “done” with or without updates made, you will be returned to the original inbox task to review emergency contacts.
- Click “submit” to confirm your emergency contacts were reviewed and to close out the task.
Heather Sidman is a human resources manager in WDRS.