Come learn about the FIFE services available from the Scientific Computing Division! You will learn about and how to access:
- Data on distributed computing
- Offsite computing resources
- New services and features in the coming months
- Improved documentation and tutorials
- GPU clusters and Supercomputers/HPC
Wednesday, June 21 will focus on infrastructure and production processing.
Thursday, June 22 will focus on analyzer tutorials and workflows.
Registration is now open here, and, as always, registration is free!
FIFE Workshop 2017 website in Indico: https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=13787