Rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in Chicago’s West Loop for $2,300/month. It’s a light-filled corner unit, with western and northern exposures. This 930 sq. ft. unit includes 1 prime, covered parking spot (additional spots may be available in the building’s garage). The only utilities you will have to pay for are electricity and internet. The entire apartment is freshly painted and the bedroom has new carpet. The location is perfect- less than 1 block away from the Green and Pink lines, 3 blocks away from the Metra train station, 1 block away from the expressway. It is also 1 block away from the famous “restaurant row” on Randolph Street.
- In-unit HE washer and dryer
- Double vanity sink and bathroom closet for increased storage
- Huge walk in closet in bedroom with extra shelving
- Large balcony with space for grill and seating
- Kitchen includes a double sink, pantry, refrigerator, 4 burner stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Ample cabinet space in kitchen
- Custom blinds included throughout unit
- Secure access to garage and back alley
- Gym on site
- Garbage chutes on each floor, with recycling
- Bike room
- Party room available for rental
- Secure mail and delivery of packages
ON SITE IN BUILDING:
- Jimmy Johns
Lease duration is until May 2019. The $2,300/month rent includes a covered parking garage spot in the building and all utilities except electricity and internet.
Contact Kathrine at 630-363-3882 if you’re interested!