A reminder that all Fermilab employees are required to watch a Department of Energy (DOE) training video about handling sensitive and/or classified information by 6 p.m. on Friday, October 6, 2017.
To complete the training, you will need to access a DOE system, which involves registration:
- Access this site and enter your Fermilab email address: https://contractortraining.energy.gov
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to a Department of Energy training registration page. Go to the registration page, answer the questions and create a login password.
- Select “DOE National Security Briefing” training at the top of the page.
- At the end of the video, you will personally attest to having completed the training.
If you are unsure about how to account for the hour (on your timecard) that you will need to complete this assignment:
- Please do not use Other Pay when reporting the hour completing the assignment.
- The time should be reported as regular time worked if you do not effort report.
- If you effort report, use the training code in Program Support that you would normally use (e.g., for ITNA activities).
This requirement applies to all DOE staff and lab employees and comes from the White House National Security Advisor Lt. General McMaster and U.S. Attorney General Sessions.
Retired Fermilab employees and Fermilab contractors are not required to complete the training.