This work has been postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The original message is included below for your reference.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
To perform a FermiPoint maintenance, an extended FermiPoint downtime will be required. This downtime will occur from 11 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 8 to noon on Sunday, Feb. 10.
WHAT IS THE IMPACT TO YOU?
During this time, all FermiPoint sites will be unavailable. This includes the following applications, which are hosted in FermiPoint:
- Conference Travel Database
- Fermilab Library Catalogue (Libcat)
- Fermilab Travel System
- Indico Meetings Application
- License Assignment Application
- TSW ORC Tool
After the maintenance is complete, the FermiPoint login box will look slightly different but the function will remain the same.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Please be aware of the extended downtime. If you need to work on a FermiPoint document over the weekend, please save a local copy of that document on your computer.
- If the downtime window is unacceptable to you due to a conference or other important event, notify the Service Desk as soon as possible, but no later than 5 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 7.