WHAT ARE WE DOING?
The following websites, applications and databases will be unavailable due to database server (cdpgsprd) patching:
- The Fermilab Redmine service at https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/
- PPD CAL list website at http://dbweb4.fnal.gov:8080/TBAPP/app/TBU/index
- Backup databases for the Geant4 validation web application
- DES Membership Database
- Education Office websites and applications:
- Summer Internship applications and administration (Summer Interns, Teachers and QuarkNet Research Program)
- Scholarship applications and administration (for Fermilab teacher workshops, fieldtrip buses, and science adventures)
- Online store selling Fermilab logo items
- IMSA Research participants and mentor/projects
- Summer Interns website
- Registration for special activities
WHEN WILL THIS OCCUR?
Thursday, Feb. 21; 8 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Please be aware of the downtime.