Dear EBS and Sunflower users,
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Computing will change the login screen for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Sunflower applications. The new login screen is the same one you use to log in to SharePoint.
This change will not affect EBS Discoverer, Sunflower Discoverer or Self Service Property (SSP) users.
WHEN WILL THIS OCCUR?
Saturday, April 13; 8 a.m. to noon
WHAT IS THE IMPACT TO YOU?
- During the maintenance window stated above, EBS will not be available to use.
- After the maintenance, you will see the new login screen for EBS and Sunflower.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Please be aware of the EBS downtime on Saturday, April 13.
- After the maintenance, please continue to use your Services user name and password to log in to EBS and Sunflower.
- If you are interested in more information on what a login session in EBS or Sunflower will look like, see the following articles: