WHAT ARE WE DOING?
We will apply the monthly Red Hat patches to the following production Financial Linux servers:
WHEN WILL THIS OCCUR?
Thursday, May 9; 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. (standard scheduled maintenance window)
WHAT IS THE IMPACT?
During this time, the following applications will be unavailable:
• Oracle E-business Suite (EBS)
• Oracle ID (OID)
• Financial Drop Box for Kronos
• Financial Drop Box for WorkDay
• Harvest source code management
• Budget Planning System epmautomate transfer jobs
• OBIEE Oracle
In addition, users in the Citrix portal, formerly known as the MFA (multifactor authentication) environment, will not be able to access external websites.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
• Please be aware of the downtime and plan accordingly.
• If you notice any issues after patching, please contact the Service Desk.