Finally getting a new dining set, so I have one to offer for free. It definitely has major wear and tear, but it is so solid you could rebuild an engine on it.
You must pick up – I live a few minutes from the west gate of the lab.
If you like the style you might refinish it and do something different to the seats of the chairs. It’s definitely unique.
– 1 table with two leaves (only one leaf in in the photo) – you can really seat a lot of people with this
– 6 chairs, two have arms
– One chair has no seat
– Another chair has a plywood seat
– The rest of the chairs have pretty ugly upholstery
– I spilled nail polish remover on a spot at the end on the top, (can see in pic). I cover it with a table runner.
– General wear and tear on the table surface.
Here is a link to pictures: