Do you have a smart phone? Do you use social media? Do you send emails? If so, then come to a Cybersecurity Awareness Week course to learn how to keep your information safe at home and at work! Everyone is invited to attend a course (or a few)! No prior knowledge needed!
You can attend the courses in Wilson Hall One West or via Zoom at https://fnal.zoom.us/j/7088405172
Note: the ITNA courses are in-person only.
Schedule for Thursday, Nov. 7:
- 10:00 a.m. SysAdmin Training for ITNA credit** — For sysadmins
- 11:00 a.m. Post-Quantum Crypto: What is it and how does it work? — For everyone
- 11:30 a.m. How to safely use your mobile device — For everyone
- 12:00 p.m. The do’s and don’ts of bringing your own device to the lab — For everyone
- 12:30 p.m. Using Multi-Factor Authentication now and in the future – For everyone
For more information on the courses, go to the Cybersecurity Awareness Week website.