Dear CI users,
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Computing will be upgrading the Continuous Integration (CI) system, a system used for code testing and integration, to version v2_0_0. This new version will include:
• New features in the CI dashboard
• Improvements in support of the CI validation workflow
WHEN WILL THIS OCCUR?
Wednesday, March 25; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central Time
WHAT IS THE IMPACT TO YOU?
• During the maintenance window, some CI builds may fail to be reported on the CI dashboard.
• The actual upgrade will be shorter than 4 hours, but we would like to reserve some additional time to make sure all works fine after the upgrade.
• Starting from 2 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25, CI version v2_0_0 will be available for use.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Please submit a Service Desk ticket if you experience any issues after the upgrade.