Due to COVID-19, Fermilab has suspended all functions at the Batavia site except for essential work to be conducted on site.
If you have not been designed as “on-site essential personnel” and your badge is going to expire during this period of restricted site access, you will be able to renew your badge when the site reopens to employees and users.
- Computing accounts for employees are not attached to your badge date. Employees should not lose access to your computing accounts when your badge expires.
- Computing accounts and badge dates for users can be the same. For users, please make sure to submit your access renewal request form online in order to maintain remote access.
- Computing accounts and badge dates for contractors are the same. For contractors, please contact your Fermilab Point of Contact and ask them to submit a renewal request.
- Authorized Guest Badges of people who reside in the village will be renewed during this period. All other Authorized Guest Badges will be renewed when the site reopens to employees and users.
- Retirees will be able to renew their expiring badges once the site reopens to employees and users.
Contact the Badging Office with questions.