The Benefits and Wellness Office is hosting weekly Employee Assistance Program live virtual workshops covering a variety topics on navigating the current challenges we are all facing in these unprecedented times.
Join us each Wednesday at 2 p.m. via Zoom live viewing with Q&A Moderate by Kathy Horton, EAP counselor, or on-demand recording available at the your convenience.
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Maintaining Your Composure Amidst the Pandemic Panic – April 15 at 2 p.m.
- Understanding Resilience – April 22 at 2 p.m.
- Mindfulness Matters – April 29 at 2 p.m.
- Eating Your Way to Wellness – May 6 at 2 p.m.
- Effective Budgeting – May 13 at 2 p.m.
Fermilab’s EAP counselor Kathy Burke Horton, x3591 or email@example.com , or toll-free 800-292-2780. A counselor is available any time, any day, by phone or web and offers live assistance when you need it.