Editor’s note: This post was revised on August 23, 2022.
As part of the lab’s COVID-19 response, please note the following:
- The medical office is open.
- The Wilson Hall cafeteria is open 7 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. CT Monday through Friday.
- Daycare is open.
- The fuel service station is open for self-service fueling.
- The gym is open. For information regarding recreation activities please visit the recreations website.
- The Abri Credit Union in Wilson Hall is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- The Badging Office is available by appointment only. Submit your appointment request via the schedular 48 hours prior to your requested day and time.
- Campus Access Office hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm CT. Please visit the Campus Access and Experience website for hours.
- The taxi/shuttle service is operating on an on-call basis. Call x4225 to schedule service.
- Printing requests can be submitted through Service Now or by calling the Service Desk at x2345.
- The mail room is picking up and delivering to all accessible or open buildings and offices on alternating days of the week, with some locations receiving daily services because of priority needs (Directorate, Accounting, DOE, Medical).
- Garbage removal and sanitation service is reduced.
- The Users Center bar is open Wednesday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The Frontier Pub restaurant remains closed.
- The stockroom is closed to all walk-in customers. Orders can be placed on the online stock catalog or by phone x3825. If an item is needed right away, arrangements can be made to pick up an order in the stockroom entranceway; please call x3825 to make arrangements.