Join the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation on Friday, July 24, to learn about the wide range of programs and resources available to support scientists and researchers. During this online event, we will discuss:
- The technology commercialization process
- Programs to build entrepreneurial skill sets and explore commercialization
- Access to Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, who have experience in science and technology start-ups
- Polsky Center staff focused on supporting scientists
- Additional ways to engage with Polsky programming
The Polsky Center bridges the gap between knowledge and practice, idea and action, and research and impact through education, partnerships, and new venture creation.
Questions? Contact Ellen Zatkowski at Ellen.Zatkowski@chicagobooth.edu