WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Computing will be removing Symantec Endpoint Protection from centrally managed Mac computers.
WHEN WILL THIS OCCUR?
Wednesday, June 30; 7 a.m. Central Time
WHAT IS THE IMPACT TO YOU?
• Alerts announcing the removal of Symantec Endpoint Protection will appear on your screen.
• A reboot is required for this removal.
• Deferrals are allowed through Tuesday, July 13.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
• Allow the removal to proceed or select a deferral period if you need to delay the removal.
• The policy with reboot will run automatically and not allow any further deferrals starting Tuesday, July 13.
• Contact the Service Desk if you have questions about the removal of Symantec Endpoint Protection.