There are a limited number of COVID-19 vaccine appointments available for Fermilab employees, and for users and contractors who are on the essential onsite list.
The Fermilab Occupational Medicine Office (FOMO) will administer the Moderna vaccine. First doses of the vaccine will be administered on Wednesday, August 11 and second doses will be administered on Wednesday, September 8.
If you are eligible for a vaccination, you must register for the first vaccine on the FOMO page at COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler. You will then receive a confirmation email. Registration is required to receive a vaccination. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
After you register for the vaccine, you will need to download and complete a consent form. You will need to bring the completed consent form to your scheduled vaccination appointment. If you answer yes to the contraindications (reasons to not get the vaccine) statement, then you should consider consulting your personal physician for guidance.
The vaccinations will be administered in the FOMO on the ground floor of Wilson Hall Please enter through the west entrance of the building.
A few items to note:
- Individuals with certain allergies and diseases cannot be vaccinated at Fermilab; please refer to the following links for additional information:
- FOMO will provide second vaccine doses only to people who get their first vaccine dose at Fermilab and will not provide second doses to people who get their first dose at a location other than Fermilab.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, please consult with your medical provider.
- Fermilab employees may charge up to four hours of sick time for each vaccine.
- Fermilab requests that employees notify the FOMO if they get the COVID-19 vaccine but it is not required.
- The COVID-19 website for employees and the COVID-19 vaccine information page contain the latest Fermilab-specific information and resources. We continue to keep the sites updated with new information as it becomes
If you have any questions regarding vaccine distribution at Fermilab, please email the COVID-19 mailbox.