Part of the Particle Physics Division’s Future of Work plan to develop a world-class workforce and community includes its participation in a WDRS pilot job rotation program to foster career development and enrichment.
Currently, PPD is looking to fill a six-month administrative rotational assignment on its Support Services team. Qualified candidates should be in good standing and have an interest in an administrative role. Administrative experience is good but not necessary – those willing to grow into the role are encouraged to apply. Other desired qualifications include:
- An interest in career progression
- Strong organizational, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong active listening skills
- Computer experience (Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint) a plus
- Experience arranging travel and reconciling travel vouchers
- Experience placing orders via credit card, Oracle (EBS), and eMarket
After six months, if the assignment proves to be a good fit for all, PPD will explore converting the position to a permanent basis within the Support Group.
Offering this exciting opportunity during the performance review cycle is a perfect time for those looking to broaden their experience. Anyone interested in applying for this position should submit a resume and cover letter of interest to Luz Jaquez at email@example.com by September 7 at 4 p.m. CT. Contact Luz if you have any questions.