Join Talent Development at the online Communicate as a Woman and Succeed workshop on Thursday, Dec. 16 between 1 and 4:30 p.m.
Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) is the current environment we face where women are uniquely positioned to establish new best practices. It is always during times of change that the opportunities for creative alternatives present themselves. For too long, women have had to adjust to work cultures and business processes in their field in order to succeed, as well as deal with society’s perceptions of how women should act and be seen. Now is the time to face these challenges and find your voice to influence others.
Topics covered in this Zoom workshop are:
Bring your voice to the table
▪ Strategically position yourself in your projects, your team and cross-functionally.
▪ Use the cornerstone tools of communication to good effect online.
▪ Build your brand.
▪ Build a culture of inclusion.
▪ Lead with a push vs. pull style.
▪ Run productive, collaborative virtual meetings.
▪ Find out what your manager requires.
▪ Set the communication norms.
▪ Determine how to meet each other’s needs.
▪ Create a relationship care plan.