Dear eShoppers and eLicense Holders,
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Computing will be migrating eMarketplace from Vinimaya to Aquiire Marketplace, which is a new vendor-supported solution.
Please note that all eMarketplace requisitions should be submitted by the end of the day on Friday, Aug. 5 as shared carts and saved carts will not be brought over to the new Aquiire platform.
WHEN WILL THIS OCCUR?
Saturday, Aug. 6; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time
WHAT IS THE IMPACT TO YOU?
- During the migration window stated above, you will not be able to access eMarketplace.
- On Saturday, Aug. 6, eShoppers will receive an email sent from email@example.com. In this email, eShoppers will be asked to register an account with Aquiire and set the password.
- The new Aquiire Marketplace web interface is very similar to the old Vinimaya interface. Quick Start Guides for eShoppers and eLicense Holders will be posted to https://emarketplace.fnal.gov on Aug. 6 after the migration is completed. We will send you an email with the document URLs after the migration is completed.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- eLicense Holders, please submit your eMarketplace requisitions by the end of the day on Friday, Aug. 5 as shared carts and saved carts will not be brought over to the new Aquiire platform.
- Please be aware of the eMarketplace downtime and plan accordingly.
- After the migration is completed, please follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guides mentioned above to use eMarketplace.
- eShoppers, you will receive an email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org on Saturday, Aug. 6. Please follow the instructions in the email to register an account with Aquiire and set the password. You will use this account to access eMarketplace.
- If you have any questions regarding this migration, please contact Gordon Bagby (x3388, email@example.com) or Tanisha Blakemore (x3319, firstname.lastname@example.org).