The Batavia-area CVID-19 Community Level is currently Medium. Face coverings are optional on site, unless otherwise posted.
The Lead, South Dakota Community Level is currently Low. Face coverings are optional on site, unless otherwise posted.
A few reminders
- Please continue to stay home if you are sick and report COVID-19 symptoms and cases to the Medical Office.
- More information can be found on the lab’s COVID-19 Employee Resource page.
- Continue to follow standard safety precautions such as frequent hand washing.
- Encourage distancing and be sure to include a Zoom option for meetings to accommodate colleagues who telework or who prefer to social distance.
- You can view up-to-date COVID-19 Community Levels for Batavia and South Dakota here.
- If you have questions, please contact your supervisor, department head, division/directorate head, HR partner, Point of Contact or host (for users and affiliates) or email COVID19@fnal.gov.